STELLENBOSCH WINEMAKERS HEAD TO JOBURG FOR THREE-DAY WINE CELEBRATION
The greatest Stellenbosch Wine Estates are making their way to Joburg for the first-ever Stellenbosch Wine LIVE in Joburg, presented by Pick n Pay...
The three-day wine, food and lifestyle event is set to take centre stage at the Wanderers Club on 5, 6 and 7 October 2018.
Stellenbosch Wine LIVE in Joburg will be a relaxing three days where visitors can taste wines from Stellenbosch’s top 40 Estates and engage directly with the owners and winemakers for the stories behind their award-winning wines and wineries. Visitors can also look forward to live entertainment and the Gourmet Food Lane, which will showcase Pick n Pay’s Fresh Promise selection of delectable cheeses, fish, meats, fruit and vegetables.
“I’m delighted to represent these exciting Stellenbosch wine producers and proud to bring our greatest wines and personalities to Jozi,” said Stellenbosch Wine Routes Chairman, Mike Ratcliffe. “Ukuzisa iwayini enkulu eGoli.”
Taste wines from Stellenbosch’s top 40 Estates
Pick n Pay Wine Club members will have free access to the Pick n Pay Wine Club Tasting Room for exciting food-and-wine pairings. The Wine Club is a free-to-join club that’s open to anyone who enjoys a great
bottle of wine of wine at a great price. Members receive 20% off 10 great wines every month, in addition to exclusive offers, competitions and event invitations. If you’re not already a member, sign up at www.picknpay.co.za/wineclub or sms your Smart Shopper number to 36775, free of charge.
With Stellenbosch’s finest wines on offer, delicious food, great live music and a host of fun activities, this is one weekend you don’t want to miss. Make sure you book early as tickets are limited!
- Standard ticket: Friday, Saturday or Sunday R295 (includes tasting glass)
- Three-day weekend pass R515 per person
- Children under 18 enter free of charge, do not receive tasting glass
Included in general access:
- Access to the first Stellenbosch Wine LIVE in Joburg, presented by Pick n Pay
- A complimentary branded tasting glass
- The opportunity to meet more than 40 of Stellenbosch’s top winemakers, taste their wines and hear the stories behind their finest creations
- Opportunity to purchase wines from more than 40 top Stellenbosch wine estates at Cellar Door prices
- Shaded Seating Areas
- A Gourmet Food Lane offering delicious food for purchase
- Live Entertainment
- Complementary Wine Delivery Service Delivery to any address in the country, completely free of charge, courtesy of Ararmex.
In your comments, please refrain from using offensive language and unnecessary criticism. If you have to be critical, remember – it must be constructive.